|Countries:||Ecuador, Galapagos Islands, Peru|
|Group Size:||Max 16|
27 days from
NZD $8,998 per person
- 4 nights in the Galápagos Islands.
- Incredible wildlife encounters.
- Daily opportunities for swimming and snorkelling.
- Flights to and from the Galápagos Islands.
- Snorkelling equipment in the Galápagos.
- Guided tour of Nazca desert cemetery and potter's studio.
- Guided tour of Colca Canyon (2 nts).
- Guided tour of Taquile and Uros Islands on Lake Titicaca.
- Sacred Valley and Ollantaytambo ruins guided tour
- 4-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters.
- Planeterra-supported handmade biodegradable soap products for use on the Inca Trail.
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- 3-day excursion to G Adventures' exclusive Amazon lodge.
- Internal flights.
- Breakfasts (20)
- Lunches (11)
- Dinners (10)
- Hotels/guesthouses (15 nts)
- G Lodge Amazon (2 nts)
- Overnight bus (1 nt)
- Homestay (1 nt)
- Camping (3 nts)
- Motorized yacht (4 nts)
- Motorized yacht
- Private van
- Public bus
Inca Trail/Machu Picchu
Chinese Hat/Black Turtle Cove
Cerro Dragon/Daphne Island
South Plaza/Santa Fe
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:Terms and conditions apply • Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary due to currency exchange rates • All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation • The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that are available for this product • Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel • Prices are per adult in NZ dollars based on payment by cash or cheque • Amendment and cancellation fees apply • Specific booking conditions apply to individual tour offers • We strongly recommend comprehensive travel insurance be taken at the time of booking • Contact Adventure Travel on 0800 269 000 for full details