|Group Size:||Max 15|
8 days from
NZD $2480 per person
- 5 nights in a comfortable converted farmhouse and 2 nights in hotels
- Gentle day walks and sightseeing
- Group normally 4 to 15, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Travel by private air-conditioned minibus
- Alhambra ticket included; early booking highly recommended
- Countries visited: Spain
- Breakfast (Every day)
- Dinners (5)
- 5 nights in a comfortable converted farmhouse
- 2 nights in hotels
- Private air-conditioned minibus
- Seville Fair departures: 25 April 2020 and 17 April 2021
- Semana Santa, or Holy Week departures: 4 April 2020 and 27 March 2021
Start Cortijo Rosario, Algamitas
Half-day guided walk through nearby hills and olive groves of Algamitas.
Marvel at beautiful Moorish and 'Mudejar' architecture
To the white Moorish villages of Andalucia; visit Olvera and Setenil; return to the Cortijo.
Free day: explore the countryside around the farmhouse or visit Ronda or Cordoba.
Full day in Granada. Visit to the Alhambra; free time to explore the city; overnight in Granada.
To the white village of Antequera; short walk in El Torcal Natural Reserve; transfer back to the Cortijo.
End Cortijo Rosario, Algamitas.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:Terms and conditions apply • Prices are subject to change without notice and may vary due to currency exchange rates • All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation • The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that are available for this product • Adventure Travel cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel • Prices are per adult in NZ dollars based on payment by cash or cheque • Amendment and cancellation fees apply • Specific booking conditions apply to individual tour offers • We strongly recommend comprehensive travel insurance be taken at the time of booking • Contact Adventure Travel on 0800 269 000 for full details